Thank You for the support!

Erika S.
on 11/8/07 10:50 pm - Duluth, MN
Just wanted to thank everyone *****sponded to my post from yesterday, in regards to me looking for a support group/social group in the Duluth, MN area.  Just an update, I called SMDC again and this time was given the information I needed to hear.  They did change the support date for this month to the 29th of Nov. which is great, only wish that the person I previously had spoken with would enlightened me on this change. Unfortunately I am starting to find out that everyone we speak with isn't always going to be as helpful... which is a shame.   But, I do appreciate all the support I received yesterday from my fellow OH members.  This posting messages is all new to me even though I have been a member since May, I am still learning the lingo and need to remember that I am not completely alone in this process that I can still get help from all of you. Thanks again and God Bless
Michelle G.
on 11/9/07 4:39 am - Duluth, MN
Wow yesterday was a very busy day for me.....I didn't see your post at all...sorry.   I have gone to the Thurs evening support groups at SMDC and they are usually very good.   I haven't gone in a long time due to working but I do miss it.   They do have a Fri lunch one too that I can't remember what Fri of the month it is....I think it's from like 11 am to 1:30pm.   I went once and there was only like 3 people there.   I've been thinking now that I'm working from home I might flex some time and try to go to that one again.  Hopefully we can get a coffee group going.  

Click here for a larger view. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1368 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2609 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2693 views