I have a date oh yeah!

debra O.
on 11/9/07 9:29 am - MN

In 1998 I had the VBG and felt that I have failed since I neither lost nor gained any weight, still becoming sick after eating even when I chew and chew my food.

I had different emotions as if I should or should not call the Doctor about a revision to the open RNY, I finally took the steeps to schedule my appointment with the Doctor on 10-11-07, Doctor said he would send the papers into the insurance company and wait for the outcome on the decision.

I thought there would be excessive red tape waiting for the answer from the insurance company, 15 days later; I received my approval letter on 10.27.07.

On 11-08-07 I had my consultation, the following day on 11-09-07 I was given my date of 12-04-07

Everything moved so quickly, so many feelings running through my head. I will have a healthier life, I will have control of my new life, I will survive, I will commit 100%, and I will be on the LOSER BENCH. hello

VGB Banded 1997   Band Removed 12.04.07  RNY Revision 12.04.07

happy girl
on 11/9/07 10:25 am
that is great news.  congratulations!  

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

doodlebug
on 11/9/07 10:18 pm - MN
Congrats on your big day!
Blessed are those who can give without remembering
And take without forgetting.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

May You Fly with Eagles
Run with Wolves

Walk with Buffalos

and

Always be my Friend

PamelaK
on 11/9/07 10:54 pm - Osceola, WI
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Debra!  CONGRATULATIONS on getting approved and a date sooooooooo quickly!  You are going to be a loser before you know it!  Time is going to fly by!  An early Christmas gift.....the start of a new and healthy you!
Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Lori Pool
on 11/9/07 11:49 pm - Chanhassen, MN
THat's fantastic. I'm so happy for you. This is a good decision you have made. I will never regret making this decision. Congrats on getting a date so soon. Keep us posted.  Lori

tuckang
on 11/10/07 6:45 am - Shakopee, MN

Congrats on your date!

Wishing you the best on your surgery.

God Bless, Angela
"You can't love if you don't love yourself"
kim J.
on 11/11/07 9:22 pm - knoxville, TN
Debra- Congrats on your date!!  The nerves, anxiety, happiness, confusion is all to be expected.  Good luck to you and hope everything goes smoothly for you on your surgery date.

Connie D.
on 11/13/07 12:27 am
That is great news....CONGRATULATIONS!!! connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1353 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1140 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2606 views
10+ years out -