Maybe OT - Sewing

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/07 11:25 pm - Bloomington, MN
After buying a few new clothes recently, I decided it was time to get back to sewing.  I used to make almost all my clothes but had gotten "out of the mood" to sew for quite a few years.  Yesterday I hit 3 fabric stores and bought 2 new patterns and 6 pieces of fabric - my total was $22!!!  At the last store, I walked past the Bernina sewing machines and the sales lady casually asked what kind of machine(s) I have.  I told her and said I'd give anything to have only one machine that would do both straight stitching and serging.  She smiles and pulls out a "cut & sew" attachment for the Bernina straight stitch machines.  I was in heaven!!!  So guess who bought a new Bernina yesterday :) lol  It is basically computerized and does over 100 different stitches (including letters) with 3 automatic button holers. So, I have 2 sewing machines for sale.  A Kenmore for basic sewing ($25) and a White serger ($50).    If you're interested, please email me at [email protected].  They both work but could use a "tune up".
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1339 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1130 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2596 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2688 views