Happy Day for Teri and Alayna on Wednesday!!!!

barbk
on 11/12/07 10:34 pm - Eagan, MN
Good vibes to both of you tomorrow --   You're Nuts   Loser  YOU'RE GONNA BE A LOSER!!!!!  WOOOO HOOO!!!  PARTY!!!  We are moving over -- prayers for an uneventful surgery and speedy healing!!!! Who is posting for you -- okay, who is posting your progress for us inquiring minds???!!!! XXOO

Fitness is not about age or a size -- it's really about an attitude and life style!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away~~

Carol N.
on 11/12/07 10:51 pm - Sartell, MN
Teri and Alayna, Tomarrow is your day!  I pray for good surgeries and to hear YOUR A LOSER before you know it!!  Good luck tomarrow!!  CarolN

'Live  Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God!
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'   

Colleen W.
on 11/12/07 11:09 pm - Burnsville, MN
 Monkey Kiss Leaf Pile Rock on LOSERS!!!  I'm thinking about both of you today!!! Prayers and thoughts for a speedy recovery!! Colleen 
Sandra N.
on 11/13/07 1:16 am - MN
Teri and Alayna!! A wake up and WELCOME to Loserville!!!  Happy, happy day!!  Here's to you girls!!! Teri~ looking forward to the call that you are out and in recovery

~Sandie~ -147!!WLS:12-12-06:Preop 268,Ht.5'4",BMI 44.9
  Click on link to see my journey!!! 
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=2bfaca5561a1d558fceb
87&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

"Do unto others as you'd have done to you"~ The Golden Rule to Live by!
You are what you EAT and WHO you hang out with!  Choices=Outcome~ what's YOUR choice??
I'm not perfect but I am going to die trying!!!

kim J.
on 11/13/07 2:03 am - knoxville, TN
Teri and Alayna:  Sending you both postive thoughts  for a successful surgery. 

Teri K.
on 11/13/07 2:06 am - MN

Thank you ALL for your prayers and warm thoughts!

Sandie will be posting for me - THANK YOU SANDIE!!!!

Best wishes, Alayna!  I'll be thinkin' of ya as I drift off to never never land tomorrow morning!

Teri
Lori Pool
on 11/13/07 9:37 am - Chanhassen, MN

(((((((((((Teri)))))))))))). Wow! It's finally your turn. I'm so very excited for you. I can't wait to see you lose. I pray that you come out safely and that this surgery is everything you have dreamed of. You are going to be a loser girl!!! Hugs and kisses, Lori

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 11/13/07 6:33 pm - East Burbs, MN
I wish you all the best Teri!!  See you in Loserville!

Dana      

Laura M.
on 11/13/07 2:08 am - St. Bonifacius, MN
Good luck to both of you. Can't wait to hear your updates. Laura
Alayna A.
on 11/13/07 5:06 am - Oakdale, MN
Thanks everyone. I am soooo excited!! I'll be thinking of you too Teri! Lucy will be posting for me. Teri - How are the clear liquids treating you today?
~Alayna
Maintaining for 3-1/2yrs now!!
Pregnant and due February 9, 2012 with first child

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1339 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1130 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2596 views
10+ years out -