OT- With Thanksgiving coming up....

PamelaK
on 11/13/07 10:36 pm - Osceola, WI
Name three things you are thankful for. I'm thankful for.... 1.  finally being healthy. 2.  my children and family. 3.  having a job that pays the bills.  
Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Diamond Girl
on 11/13/07 10:42 pm - Ham Lake, MN

How wonderful Pamela, thank you for starting this.

Mine are:

1. God's presence in my life.

2. My family, both near & far.

3. Waking up every day and knowing it's going to be a great day.

sunnyshady
on 11/13/07 10:50 pm - St. Louis Park, MN
1. Having a new hope that if I follow the rules, this will work and I will get healthy 2. Friends old and new 3. My husband, children and four legged babies
BUFFY 
barbk
on 11/13/07 11:21 pm - Eagan, MN

WOW -- there are so many, picking 3 is hard!!!!

1.  My husband -- his support and love are felt in every breathe I take. 2.  My children -- two beautiful young women who are strong and independent 3.  My grandson -- the joy and life he has brought to our family is indescribable Many other father members, my home, our jobs, etc., but without these 4 elements, none of them would matter.

Fitness is not about age or a size -- it's really about an attitude and life style!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away~~

Sandra N.
on 11/13/07 11:40 pm - MN
How do we just pick 3?!?!? So I will just ramble:  God, my DH, my 3 girls, my parents(even when they call me at 2am asking where I am), WLS, my friends, a place to call home, food for my kids, my vehicles that get us to work and around, my pets, my PCP, medical technoligy(even tho it hasn't given me an answer yet~ think many years back, wouldn't have WLS), music and holy molly I could go on!!! Great question PAM!!!

~Sandie~ -147!!WLS:12-12-06:Preop 268,Ht.5'4",BMI 44.9
  Click on link to see my journey!!! 
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=2bfaca5561a1d558fceb
87&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

"Do unto others as you'd have done to you"~ The Golden Rule to Live by!
You are what you EAT and WHO you hang out with!  Choices=Outcome~ what's YOUR choice??
I'm not perfect but I am going to die trying!!!

Betsy B.
on 11/13/07 11:52 pm - MN
Oh, how to pick only 3... 1. My family, who keep me going every step of the way! 2. The wonderful friends I have, both old, and new. 3.The new, healthy, happy me!!!! Thanks Pam, sometimes its good to have a reminder to be thankful for all of these things!!
Betsy

alwuetrich
on 11/14/07 12:11 am - Hopkins, MN
My Wife My Daughter My Son Everything else is gravy on the mashed potatoes!!
Diamond Girl
on 11/14/07 4:12 am - Ham Lake, MN

I read this and I thought "hmmm...wonder what would have happened if they had 3 kids"...LOL. Too funny. Good view point about the gravy and potatoes.

Erika S.
on 11/14/07 1:11 am - Duluth, MN

Three things I am thankful for... Well the first thing that popped in to my head... my husband, family and last but not least . I feel thankful for finding OH it is a true blessing to have such a network of people to be able to count on for guidance and help when it is truel needed. Thanks to Pam for posting such a wonderful question, and allowing us to remember only three things JK Pam.  It great, to stop and think about such things.  Have great day everyone who may read these posts.

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/07 1:45 am
1.  My 2 kids and 2 dogs 2.  Love (including God, family and friends) 3.  WLS and my new life  To all of you here on OH.  We all have great things to be thankful for.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1353 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1139 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2604 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views