What Size is That Dress???!!!

Lalamommy808
on 4/7/11 11:47 am - Burnsville, MN
I saw an AMAZING dress on the clearance rack at Target today.  I looked and saw the tag said 16 so I thought Id try it on and I could put it in my closet for a month until it fit.  To my amazement...it fit PERFECTLY!  Zipped right up the back no problem! 

I havent worn a non-spandex non-strettchy dress in 10 years!  This one is tailored satin with an overlay of crocheted knit!  and a zipper.  A ZIPPER!!!!

WOW!

Yelena K.
on 4/7/11 7:51 pm - Plymouth, MN
 Congrats! That is what this journey is all about... those feelings and events are incredible... and the funny thing is, most people (besides us of course, hehe) can't really understand why the heck we are so excited! :) Congrats again! 

2019: 11 years out and maintaining a loss of 150lbs.

Follow me:

www.morethanmyweight.com

www.facebook.com/morethanmyweight

www.youtube.com/morethanmyweight

Kim H.
on 4/30/11 3:59 am - Duluth, MN
Isn't it an awesome feeling when something fits that you thought would not?! That happened to me when I got a pair of jeans (size 12) from a friend. I thought, no these are never gonna fit..not yet..well I tried them on and THEY FIT! I live in them..cuz they are size 12!! LOL
BTW how do I get my info under my picture to show DULUTH MN, not JUST MN? I know I put Duluth on all the original stuff I filled out to have a place in the OH website. Can anybody help me with this?

~Kim~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1353 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1139 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2604 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views