REMINDER - TOMORROW NIGHT 5/3 Support Group by Ridgeview Medical Center in...

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/11 4:01 am
This is your reminder folks!!

I wanted to let you all know about Ridgeview Medical Center's NEW Bariatric and Weight Loss Center.

How exciting to have a center in the South/West Metro area.

The support group is Tuesday May 3rd at 6pm at their beautiful and brand new facility in Chaska located at the Hwy 212/41 interchange.  It is called the twotwelve medical building - can't miss it!

The support group will be held on the 3rd floor in the Conference Room at 6pm.  Enter through the main doors and take the elevators up to the 3rd floor, take a little left and then a little right and you'll see the signs for the conference room.

I am so excited to see a group come out this way as it's been a haul to try and get to some of the other ones.  If you need more specifics or information please send me a message. I hope to see you there!!!

I am not facilitating the group even though I am now an employee of Ridgeview Bariatric and Weightloss Center - I will be there to assist Ridgeview as well as a post-op support group member.  The group will be lead on Tuesday by a licensed Physcologist and a Physical Therapist.  It will be an open forum night this first round to discuss your needs and want you want to see at this group.  It is open to ALL persons who have had or are thinking of having weightloss surgery as well as your support persons.  It is also OPEN TO ALL PATIENTS regardless of where your surgery was preformed.  All are welcome!!!

Keep smiling all and make it a great day!
Love,
Sal

PS - Check out my 2 year blog post
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1338 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1129 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2595 views
10+ years out -