Anyone in my area

sandracurtis
on 7/25/11 9:40 am - Ashby, MN
I was wondering if there are any other members in the west central MN area.  I live between Fergus Falls and Alexandria and would like to meet some new people in the area who would like to get together for coffee of just chat or workout or whatever.  Let me know.
Jessica A.
on 7/25/11 10:24 am - Auburn, AL
 Not quite.  You're a little over 2 hours from me.  I can't find really anyone in my area either.  BUT......Staples is about halfway for both of us and I have a fellow RNY'r friend that lives in Staples.  Maybe all three of us could get together?  And any others who may respond.  That would be lovely!

sknd34
on 7/25/11 1:41 pm - West Fargo, ND
There are a few of us up here in the Fargo/Moorhead area that get together from time to time. If you are ever up this way, let us know.
Steph
sandracurtis
on 7/25/11 10:41 pm - Ashby, MN
I am about an hour from Fargo and I don't get up that way often.  I find that a lot of the groups that get together do that during the day and I work 7am to 5pm so it makes it hard to get up there and then after work I don't want to drive an hour for coffee or early in the morning on the weekends either.  But I will check into that if I get up there on a weekend.
sknd34
on 7/26/11 12:45 am - West Fargo, ND
Actually we normally meet in the evenings. It is just a small group of us that meet for coffee normally and it is based around our schedules.   We normally post on the north dakota board, so watch that for when we meet.  This summer hasn't been good for meeting, but hopefully in the fall we will start again.
sandracurtis
on 7/26/11 12:55 am - Ashby, MN
Thank you...I don't see myself getting to Fargo during the week in the evenings...I was hoping I could find more people a little closer to home than Fargo. 
emt_amy
on 9/14/11 4:46 pm - MN
Hi, I think I'm the closest so far..... I live in henning.
CheriLynn
on 9/23/11 3:30 am - Paynesville, MN
I just moved to Paynesville - so I am looking for people in my area too!!!!

5'2" - High Weight=224 / Current=145My Goal= 130

Believe in Miracles... 

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/11 10:22 am
I'm originally from St. Cloud but live in Duluth now.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1367 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2607 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2693 views