Time to Party!

Lalamommy808
on 8/30/11 12:38 am - Burnsville, MN
I weighed myself this morning.  As some of you know I refuse to be a slave to the numbers.  I made this my habit even before my surgery.  I know the goal number but I also know that if I dont lose another ounce EVER...Im happy and feel successful!  The numbers dont dictate how I feel about my body.  So, with that said...

I have officially lost 100lbs!  I am also out of plus size jeans and shirts.  Im wearing a 14 jeans and a 12 shirt!  I forgot how much fun clothes shopping can be! 

That being said, I encourage everyone on this journey to remember that YOU make your journey successful...NOT the numbers!

Julie6
on 8/30/11 4:41 am
That is excellent!!  So happy for you!!
Julie Sadek    
redsnapper1975
on 8/30/11 9:59 am
Yaaaaaayyyy!!!  I'm sure you feel amazing!  :)
~ Kim

Darla S.
on 8/31/11 5:26 am - Maple Grove, MN
I totally appreciate your refusing to be a slave to numbers - too many people get so hung up on reaching A NUMBER on a scale, that they fail to appreciate all the pounds they've LOST!

However, 100 pounds down is a BIG HAIRY DEAL!!!   So WOO HOO!!!  Congratulations!!! 

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

catasteams
on 8/31/11 6:38 am - Big Lake, MN
That is soooooo wonderful that you are DOWN 100#. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lalamommy808
on 8/31/11 9:37 pm - Burnsville, MN
Thanks!  I feel awesome these days.  I just got some new clothes in the MISSES dept!  I saw some cute shirts but then realized they were all plus size and even the smallest one would hang off me like a tent! 

Im off for the weekend tomorrow to go to a family reunion in Chicago with hubbys family...they havent seen me since before the surgery!  That will be FUN

MJMully
on 9/6/11 12:19 am
Congratulations!  It is a wonderful feeling to celebrate and remember...  Enjoy! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1360 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2607 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views