weekend weather

Marsha F.
on 12/19/11 7:34 am
So, what did you all do this weekend?  Anyone get outside and enjoy the great weather?  I woke up saturday with a very bad sore throat, so I kinda dinked around all day.  I went and did some shopping, went out to lunch with hubby, and I didn't order anything I just ate a bit of his.  I went to gym was gonna walk outside but by the time that happened the sun was gone and I don't wanna be super sick for xmas. 

So chime in on what  you did?

seashell6417
on 12/20/11 3:14 am - Gaylord, MN
Saturday I brought the kids to our library to see Santa, Mrs. Claus, make ornaments, color, decorate cookies, write letters to Santa and pet farm animals (weird to have ducks, turkeys, goats, chickens, etc. in the library).  After lunch my daughter had a birthday party so we dropped her off and then my son and I made puppy chow.  After picking up my daughter we went home for a few minutes and then left for another birthday party that took us into the evening hours.

On Sunday my husband and I went to Hutch to do a bunch of Christmas shopping and went out to eat at BWW.  Man, I was surprised how empty the stores were.  Even downtown was a bit of a ghost town...weird.  When we were finished shopping we walked around the Chevy dealership and looked at (and dreamed about) Enclaves.  They even left one unlocked so we were able to check out the interior.  It was so nice to be outside without being so bundled up!
Tami

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1367 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2609 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2693 views