S of the River Coffee - Eagan?

MaryMargaret C.
on 2/1/12 8:00 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Good Morning!

I will be at coffee this weekend, and just want to verify that it will be at Caribou in the Eagan Byerly's. Would someone confirm or deny?

I miss you all so dreadfully and cannot wait to see the new shells my friends have.

See you on Saturday!

Love,

MM

redsnapper1975
on 2/1/12 8:18 pm
Yes, Eagan.  But, I'm out of town this weekend and will miss you- boo!  Hope to see you another time soon!
~ Kim

Paul H.
on 2/2/12 2:41 pm - Eagan, MN
 I have a full plate.....get it LOL.... I will try and make it anyway!!

Looking forward to seeing you.
    55# Lost pre Surgery on 2/15/10, 100+ #  lost post surgery

MaryMargaret C.
on 2/2/12 8:08 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Oh Paul!  You are too funny. How much I miss you and your tongue-in-cheek humor!
Nadinemel
on 2/25/12 11:24 am - St Paul, MN
I went to Byerlys this morning and really needed the group today.  I was there at 9:05 and once again, there was NOONE there that I knew.   Does this group still meet?
MaryMargaret C.
on 2/25/12 10:55 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Good Morning!

Unfortunately, we were at BVL this week!  Rene and I were there and sure would have loved to see you. Next week we meet at Caribou is Byerly's. Don't know what my schedule is on Sat, but let me know if you are coming and if you are, I will see if I can't juggle a few things around to see my precious one!

Love, love, love you,

MM
mhous89824
on 2/28/12 3:11 pm - MN
Hello:
I live in Shakopee/Prior Lake and today at my 9 month appt. Liz my nutritionist gave me information on your group.  I am looking at being involved with a group.  I had surgery last May and would like to get more information about your meeting times and places and if you are allowing more people to come.  Thank you!
MaryMargaret C.
on 2/28/12 7:22 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Good Morning!

We would LOVE to see you on Saturdays!  We are an informal group; there are no leaders, nor topics. Just show up, start talking and see where it leads.  I always leave feeling focused, knowledgeable and sometimes leave with clothing or food samples. We love to share!  The group alternates between Panera at the BVL mall and the Caribou in the Eagan Byerly's. We meet at 8:30 am on Saturday mornings for about an hour. Feel free to come and leave when time permits.

Here is a meeting schedule for March:

03/03 - Eagan
03/10 - BVL
0317 - Eagan
03/24- BVL
03/31 - Eagan

I try and write the alternating days on my calendar, for I have been known to show up at the wrong location!  Unfortunately, I will be unable to meet you in Eagan this Saturday, but look forward to seeing you in BVL on the 10th!

Welcome!

Mary-Margaret (MM is shorter to type...)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1368 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2612 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2694 views