Come On Already...........

chickiedoo123
on 7/31/12 6:21 am - MN
RNY on 08/22/12
Hello All -

So I am irritated with my insurance company, the surgeons office etc.....

Surgeons office - gave me two incorrect dates of when they faxed in my paperwork.  Frustrating!

Insurance Company - recieved my paperwork on the 18th of July.....but they didn't have it entered into their system until 2 days ago.......it is still under review - today is day 10 from submission on the 18th regardless of when they enter it into their system and this is their last day to make a decision........makes me so nervous.

I am freaking out b/c I will cry and pull all of my hair out if they deny me.  I have done everything that they have asked me to do.  I am getting lots of pressure from my job regarding when I will be out of the office and for how long........so I say.....Come On Already!

Did anyone else have to deal with this?  Has anyone been denied for surgery?
rjsams
on 8/6/12 12:53 am - Eagan, MN
I did not experience denial myself, but I feel your frustration.  It's hard to want to take this drastic, life-changing step and encounter obstacles every step of the way.  Think of the obstacles as the universe's way to make sure you are really ready--if you can overcome these, you can be successful with WLS.

Did you hear anything yet?  What is the outcome?

chickiedoo123
on 8/9/12 7:45 pm - MN
RNY on 08/22/12
Hey There!  Yes I heard.....I was approved....after I provided additional information and my surgery is scheduled for Aug 22nd :-)  So excited.  Just a few more days and I will be on the losers bench! 
Ellie                
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1353 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1139 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2604 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views