Labor Day weigh-in--how's everybody?

rjsams
on 9/3/12 7:25 am - Eagan, MN
Hope you are all having a fine Labor Day weekend.  It is always bittersweet--I love fall, but it means the slide into winter has begun.  Hope you are all resisting the temping BBQ food and fair food and all of that.

My weight has been down all wee****il today--of course.  I think my body knows when weigh-in day is. 

Starting weight:  298.4
Last week: 137.0
This week: 139.4
Gain of 2.4 lbs this week

It is fun to post my running mileage this week, since this week includes my half-marathon,
So total running mileage for the week is 24.8 miles, and I took 3 days off  this week.  (I took today off, too, but that was sheer laziness.)

Starting a new training program as of yesterday--I have 10 weeks until my next half-marathon, which is the Disney Wine & Dine Half.  I'm so excited about this one--my first "destination" race!  I plan to run slowly and take pictures of myself with every character on the course.    In the meantime, we need a fall group race--Julie votes for "Running with the Law" I think, which sounds like fun.  Any others?

Paul H.
on 9/4/12 8:28 pm - Eagan, MN
 NOT WELL!!!  

I went to Virginia to help a freind move back home to Minnesota. His house was stocked with every imaginable snack food I haven't tried in two years. There seems to be a mentality, that the only way to get rid of the stuff or the temptation, is to eat it all away instead of throwing it all away.....He even had two dozen protein bars for heavens sake. Thankfully eating one of those causes an instant dump for me.
       I hope the work of packing and moving negates my indiscretions.....
    55# Lost pre Surgery on 2/15/10, 100+ #  lost post surgery

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1367 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2609 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2693 views