Monday Morning Weigh-in--waving hands at group...

rjsams
on 10/1/12 12:33 am - Eagan, MN
Hi All: 

Shall I keep posting this Monday weigh-in post?  I don't mind it, but It seems to be doing only me any good,   You guys are stuck listening to my wins and woes.

The idea of this is just to have a day of accountability, to review the past week and make plans for the week ahead.  You don't have to post your weight here, just make a record of where you are at, what your struggles are, etc.  It has helped me to make a habit of this, but if I'm the only one, I don't have to bore everyone else, LOL.

Starting weight:  298.4
Last week: 141.0
This week: 139.5
Loss of 1.5 lbs this week

I feel better that the scale is going in the right direction again, and so am I.  It has helped to get back into a routine and not be eating out so much.  I ran a bit more this week, too ,so that helps.  I did about 20 miles last week, then a lovely 7 mile run yesterday (I record mileage Sun-Sat).  Bu that is all the workout I did--no other cross-training.  I need to do more of that.  Those of you who do strength work, do you all belong to a club?  They are having an open house at the Eagan Community Center this week, and I am considering joining.  Worth it?

chickiedoo123
on 10/1/12 2:41 am - MN
RNY on 08/22/12
OK - I will post my stuff too :-)  I am only 5 1/2 weeks out so the numbers are not super impressive......here goes :-)

Starting Weight March -  2012 288.9
Weight at Surgery -  8/22/12 - 281.8
Last Week - 256.8
This Week - 254.4

That's it - 2.4 in a week - kinda lame but I will take it!

I am at the point where I need to get off my can and do some exercise.....I am thinking of either getting an elliptical machine at home - my hubby has weights OR joining Snap Fitness or Fitness 19 so I am in the same boat :-)
Ellie                
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1368 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2609 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2693 views