Support Group

kmmorgan03
on 7/14/14 11:42 am

Hi Everyone,

I looking for a Minnesota support group that meets regularly.  I will be moving to Lakeville, MN on the 1st of August.  I am hoping someone can recommend a group?  I have already had surgery last October, but currently am a part of a very active support group in Oklahoma.  I am hoping to find the same in Minnesota.

Thanks in advance,

Kelly

rjsams
on 7/21/14 1:09 am - Eagan, MN

Welcome to Minnesota, Kelly.  You are invited to our South of the River Support group--in Lakeville, you are in the perfect location to join us. 

We meet every Saturday morning for coffee at 8:30 am.  We alternate between the Panera in Burnsville Center, and the Caribou Coffee in the Eagan Byerly's store.  I can get you directions to either location.  July 26th will be at Panera in Burnsville, so August 2nd will be at Caribou in Eagan. 

We have members at every stage of the process, from pre-surgery to many years post-surgery.  Our group is not affiliated with any hospital, surgeon or type of surgery--we welcome everyone!  We also do other activities together, including runs/walks, bike rides, kid's playdates, evening dinners, camping weekends, etc.  We are more active on Facebook than on OH, so if you send me your email privately, I will add you to our Facebook group.  :-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1338 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1129 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2595 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2688 views