WHATS HAPPENING

Jan C.
on 3/25/11 11:30 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Well Thursday we went to a place that is a reproduction of Old Tucson and is Tucson Studios....lots and lots of westerns and old west tv shows were all produced there. like little house on the prarie and Bonanza, and several others. I really enjoyed that place lots of silly and cute shows and all sorts of things that were really real looking like the olsen mercantile store...and the Palace Hotel  all of those places that you have seen on the shows. , lots of memories...if you go to Tucson you have to go there.

Then yesterday we were going to go to the Botanical gardens and butterfly house , we had been there before when we were here last time so i told Teresa that if she wanted to go get some plants instead we could ...of course we spent more on them than i intended but she is good about taking care of them....we got lots of mints and sages and other cooking spices and tomatoes and peppers ...man i tell you they think good dirt out here is gold for sure. lol a 3 cubic foot of potting soil was 15.00 i never have to buy the stuff so dont know what it is at home just seemed like a lot.

I guess we will start for home today sometime. have to get everything packed up and ready to go first. and Teresa has some boxes she wants us to take to Sarah , her daughter , who lives in Rogers...and since we will be going back that way dont mind taking them...

well not a lot more to talk about , except hopefully we get home in time to see a lot of you at the COF meeting on the 8th....have missed all of you but sure hope it is warmer than it is today there when we get there. lol
I have become really spoiled to warm weather for sure.

talk to you all later.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

adamsamah
on 3/28/11 11:23 pm - Nixa, MO
Cannot wait to see you. Have a safe trip home.
Hugs,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics