WHATS HAPPENING EVERYONE

Jan C.
on 3/28/11 2:42 am - Cedar Creek, MO
why is noone answering anyone on here? looks like everyone likes to read but dont want to contribute anything. ....
dont know about it...what do you think?

well we are almost back to Houston from Tucson...will be getting home probably this week end hopefully. we are both sort of road weary and tired and ready to get home and start selling stuff and getting it all ready to sell and get back to Ecuador. and of course the first thing my son says this morning is that there was snow on the ground in Republic this morning, doesnt make it feel good to be coming back to stuff like that. was hoping it would be warm so we could get the outside cleaned up....but i guess we will start with the inside of the house getting it painted and a project or two that we have wanted to get done ...then maybe it will be nice outside so we can get that done

after we get done saying hi to the grandson in Houston then we will be heading on out to Conroe to visit with sister and help her get her flower bed done. she has gotten side tracked with the new foal that her mare had so dont know how much she got done lol ....oh well if she hasnt gotten the outside done then i guess i dont have to help her ....anyway...

have to call our doctor today and get them to send a months perscription for Joes meds to wal mart so i can pick them up ...he is out of one pill completly and it is the one that you cant just stop . wouldnt you know....we thought we had more than enough. i counted all of them before we left and he had two months supply so dont know what happened to some of them.

talk to you all later....maybe if you all talk any...

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Craig Watts
on 3/28/11 11:29 am, edited 3/28/11 11:30 am - Green City , MO
HI Ms Jan . how are you? Long time talky. Hope you're doing ok. I see you and Joe are once again enjoyingy our retirement. I think about you guys alot. Its been so long since Ive had time to even get online. My life is such a whirl wind anymore. Ive completed my three epiderals steriods for my back. I feel so much better. Hi to Colleen and everyone. Miss chatting with you all. I need to slow down some and take check of the situations more around me LOL. Just thought I would holler at you all. Im still around. I havent forgotten you guys. Not at all. Dont you guys think I have cause I havent. Keep on praying and he will keep blessing .

Iam the master of my fate. Iam the captain of my soul.

Craig Lee Watts 
"Reach Out & Touch The Lord As He Goes By"

426 lbs Starting weight
212 lbs Goal Weight
159lbs AS OF 05,18.2013_______________________

267lbs PRAISE GOD.....

adamsamah
on 3/28/11 11:56 pm - Nixa, MO
Hi All,
I know that no one but us Oldsters post on here much. I have an account on Facebook but I don't like to put my business out there for the world to see. I know that's old fashioned but I am old-fashioned!
I am really trying to stay on track with my eating. I have gotten really sloppy about what I eat and even though I've not gained above my limits I know I need to do better. I'm doing an Isopure throughout the morning and a weight control instant oatmeal for breakfast and then trying to do protein first and it seems to be working to keep me from wanting to snack.
We get spoiled in the first months by the rapid loss and want it to continue forever but in fact - IT DOESN'T! Or probably we fail the pouch by pushing it to hold things that we didn't eat at first. And then the malabsorpion revises and we get the full benefit of all those calories.
So - back to basics and back to remembering I'm not naturally a slim person and I will be fine.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Hugs and loveys,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Jan C.
on 3/29/11 12:31 am - Cedar Creek, MO
well finally i have had my computer on for over an hour and just now got it to upload Mo Weight loss ...dont know what is going on with it....but oh well ..
Good to see you Craig and Lana....Lana i know what you mean being on vacation i have really gotten lax about what i have been eating. have tried so many new things .and have gained some weight that i will have to get off no two ways about it. dont have any choice about it since i dont have any fat clothes anymore and refuse to buy them anymore....just wont do it....
will talk to you all later about what i get done today...lol one of my favorite things.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

mecoswan
on 3/29/11 1:45 am - Concordia, MO
hello to all,
First of all, Jan, I dont envy you all the work of selling.  Is house up on market?  Just heard on news this am that housing is falling again, Yikes.  Have a safe trip and am so glad you are both happy about the move.
Lana, thanks for advice on eating.  I have been really lucky but also a lttle careless since surgery 5 years ago.  even thou I have only gained 3 pounds its something new that I just cant tolerate meat much except hamburger.  and my shakes are  a plus for me in the morning.
Craig, you are a miracle and a testamony for Dr.H.  I remember the day of surgery when I came to see you, and wow!!! what a change you have made.  God is good!!!!
Not much new here, hubby was very sick with sore throat and cold but on the mend again.  Just not able to do much or get around.
Brenda and paul continue to be in my prayers.  Jan, any news on bec?
Colette
hazmat11
on 3/29/11 8:39 am
 While I do not envy anyone moving I know its exciting when its by choice. No nothing is going on here. I lead a boring life.
I can relate to losing control over my eating and the weight creep is getting its teeth in me. I am not over my goal weight but its getting close. DH even commented on my stomach. Enough already I know I have to get a grip now or I will lose control.  
My oldest turned 28 today,Lord where did the time go.
Susie

Most Active
Recent Topics