I had some fun.....pictures!!!

CherylParr
on 3/31/11 11:20 pm - Seymour, MO
Some of you who are connected with me through Facebook have seen them but wanted to invite you all to come to my OH page and see theGlamour Shots I had done for my one year surgiversary. It was the greatest fun and one of the most encouraging experiences I have had.
You have all been a part of that with your encouragement and advice this past year.

Things here are so BUSY!!!! Spring is crazy enough but add having a HS Senior and a graduating Eighth grader, 2 proms, 2 different sports seasons in full swing, church events, work and home and project graduation AHHHH!!!!!! I am bearly treading water at this point! We don't have a free day until MAy 15th at least.

I wouldn't trade these events for anything but why do they come all at once!!!
Love to you all! Cheryl

adamsamah
on 4/1/11 12:37 am - Nixa, MO
Oh, Cheryl. Congratulations and you look so beautiful (although you have always been beautiful). I kind of want to have glamour shots done but I had some nice pictures taken here at school so I should just post those.
Hope to see you on the 8th at the Library - know you are really busy but we need you.
Hugs,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Jan C.
on 4/1/11 9:15 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Cheryl you look fantastic.....i have thought about having pretty pictures like those made but..havent done it yet....guess i had better do it soon huh ? i keep waiting to maybe have a face lift first but just havent done it. ....

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Jeanie_Rae
on 4/3/11 8:49 am - Seymour, MO
Just saw the "Glamour Shots", How awesome, and Happy Surgiversary. Some times it seams like only yesterday, can't believe it's already been a year for you and almost a year for me. Love and miss you so much. Things are starting to get pretty much normal now so I put a request in for time off at the end of May, hope we can get together.

JEANIE RAE            
JoF
on 4/6/11 5:03 am - saint peters, MO
Beautiful photos!!! You look fabulous!! :)
Jo from UK living in MO!         
SW 232/ GW 140/ CW 140! 
Most Active
Recent Topics