WHATS HAPPENING?

Jan C.
on 4/5/11 8:56 am - Cedar Creek, MO
whew we made it out of the south  about 2 to 3 hours before the tornadoes and storms they had. where we were there are now several houses blowed away and trees down all over the place...God is good and was watching over us i guess.

Got home today about 1pm and went to turn on the water and all the pipes under the house were broken darn. well will be the last time we ever have to deal with that.. dont know what happened because we drained the water our of everything or so we thought....darn it anyway...

so tomorrow will be taken up with running and getting pipes and fittings and medications that we need etc etc...\

talk to you all later....Bec we are all praying for Paul and you.  ....Brenda  get well soon....

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

hazmat11
on 4/5/11 10:39 am
 Could it be a sign you need to stay here and take care of your house? Just kidding, we ARE going to miss you.
Susie

Jan C.
on 4/5/11 11:05 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
storms were all in La. and Arkansas i dont think anything happened around here did it where you are? hope not...maybe could take it as a sign to stay here but could also take it as a sign that we need to get out of here lol....no tornadoes or hurricanes  in Eucador....

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Barbara S.
on 4/5/11 12:43 pm - Freeman, MO
Happy your trip went well and glad to hear you are back home. Please make sure you tell us ahead when your sale is I am hoping some of us can get together and come down. Been having serious allergy problems lately....BOO! Seems it get worse lately. Busy planning Anissa's graduation, hubby's retirement. Getting in the mood for spring cleaning and begin walking 5K's. Trying to be outside as much as I can. Too windy lately. Chihuahua trys to fly away. She hates wind. Hovers on the ground when she is outside. It's funny and then I have to carry her. She loves it outside too. Just got her a stroller. She loves to go on the 5K's but her little legs can't keep up so we're going to try the stroller when she gets tired.

Prayers to Bec and Brenda we all love you both.

Hugs

Hugs; Barbara
Lap RNY ~ 4/22/2003
5'0" ~253 starting wt. 130 lb loss!
Extended Tummy Tuck with KU Residency Program
01/08/2010 ....Lost another 7 lbs with TT.

Jan C.
on 4/6/11 12:17 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Barb i will be sure and let you all know when we have the sale.....do you know of anyone looking for a house on the lake? good price.

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Barbara S.
on 4/6/11 1:37 am - Freeman, MO
I have been spreading the word to everyone I know but getting alot of "no money for that". Hope to see you soon.

Hugs; Barbara
Lap RNY ~ 4/22/2003
5'0" ~253 starting wt. 130 lb loss!
Extended Tummy Tuck with KU Residency Program
01/08/2010 ....Lost another 7 lbs with TT.

Most Active
Recent Topics