WHATS HAPPENING MO. ITS FRIDAY

Jan C.
on 4/7/11 11:36 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
so will see a lot of you tonight at the COF meeting in Springfield....been awhile since i saw you . some that were just fresh out of surgery will be a good surprise to me lol ...may not reconize you .

I am coming into town early to see my baby sister (Sugar) before the meeting. she is upset that we are moving to Ecuador.

I have been trying to sit aside the things i would like to take with us and the things that i want to sell , the pile that i want to take is way too big so will have to figure out someway to whittle it down. lol

Clothes are one thing that we are going to really pare down....wont need any heavy winter things, might need a coat if going up into the mountains farther. but wont have to be too heavy.

have been scanning photographs, have filled up 2 dvds all ready and not very far along with them....good grief this is going to take forever. ...I am filling one up of me from infant to now a tribuite to my life. going to do one for Joe like that too and for each of the kids too....dont know if they would like copies but going to make them one of each ....

Yesterday i dug up 20 large clumps of hostas and divided them and repotted them in half gallon pots. will sell them for about half of what the nursery sells them for . i have 62 pots of them lol .....sure wish i could take them to Ecuador. ....

well ive put off long enough getting outside and starting on my green house ...will have to clean it out and will have all the shelves and pots for sale.

Joe has to see if all the lawn equiptment is in good repair so we can sell it all at a decent price.
I know the riding lawn mower needs to be serviced as well as the weed eater and the chain saw but they need all of that every year ....

talk to you all later. love and hugs wish i could see all of you tonight.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

adamsamah
on 4/8/11 1:08 am - Nixa, MO
Will be so good to see you tonight. Can't wait!
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics