WHATS HAPPENING MONDAY

Jan C.
on 4/10/11 11:01 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Did you all get rain last night....it thundered and lightening lit up the sky all night and it poured down rain a lot...i just went out and emptyed the rain guage an inch and 3tenths...good rain. flowers planted yesterday and the day before should start sprouting soon.
I planted last fall several garden phlox of all different colors. i have loads of the purple old fashioned garden phlox and they are all up and any where from 6 inches tall to a foot tall already and none of the new ones are even up yet....i sure hope they come up and bloom but i got them from Parks , if they dont they will give me credit or send out more roots.  same way with the double day lillies that i got and planted last fall. they havent come up yet either. i must be losing my touch.

Hygranges are up and looking really good. , they really like where i put them 2 years ago. i finally found the right place for them i guess. I had them all over the garden...and they would come up and never bloom or look like they just died...last year they all had beautiful big blooms on them. I was happy and seems they were too.

For you that dont have Facebook or missed it on there...I will be having to thin out lots and lots of plants if you would like some along with some seeds too come on down to my house and help me weed for a couple of house and you can get what ever you want , within reason lol
But i promise you wont be dissapointed....just bring your own shovels and containers to carry stuff home with you in.....Usually i thin stuff out and just move it around the property but im not going to do that this year since we are selling the house dont want to make more work for myself because i have enough to do in the next 3 months. I even have some climbing roses that you can have but like i said you will have to come and get all of this stuff. Maybe some of you could get together and come down together to save on gas ...

well got lots more STUFF to have to go thru...get so bogged down trying to decide what to sell and what to keep...

love you all

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

adamsamah
on 4/12/11 7:33 am - Nixa, MO
Oh, Jan. I'm going to miss you so much. Just hearing about all your flowers lifts my spirit but I know you will continue to be in touch - isn't the internet wonderful?
I've been very busy at work, registration started on 4/4 and the lower division students started registering this week - they are the ones who need the most help. I help as much as I can but sometimes I have no choice but to say NO and I hate that. But it's part of my job and the kids don't get mad at me.
I love them and will miss them after I retire 1/1/12.
I think they'll miss me too.
Gotta run - but wanted to say HI.
Hugs,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics