WHATS HAPPENING WEDNESDAY

Jan C.
on 4/13/11 3:36 am - Cedar Creek, MO

Well we have decided to have our big sale or Auction on June 25th....come one come all...good buys...boat and motor, 4 wheeler,  Honda Gold wing trike, Truck, House and contents, lots of tools , goodies, etc eitc. about all we are taking with us is some small power tools and hammers etc and a few keepsakes. and clothes . no heavy winter clothes so those will go too. will have lots of yard and lawn things, like swings and gliders and tables and chairs. even flowers and pots and all sorts of things like that. lots of canning jars and canner. lamps , dishes, pots and pans. seal a meal and bags

Hope some of you can come down. after we sell the house we will be moving into a rental somewhere since we will sell everything in here wont have any reason to stay lol ....

well got to go tomorrow will be going to town to find lots and lots of smaller boxes to be able to put stuff into...lots of work. really need some help but good luck on finding that here. everyone wants 10.00 an hour to do 2 dollars worth of work lol

talk to you all later.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

africam1020
on 4/13/11 1:00 pm - St. Louis, MO
Good Luck on your move....You'll find its the best thing going.  After 26yrs of living in my home, sold it in December and moved into a retirement community.   I can't keep up with these people.  Everyday its doing something....I need a rest.  The youngest here is 56 and the oldest is 95 and she still going strong.   My friend is trying to get me to move down to Jacksonville, Fl, but I don't know.....That's definitely on the back burner.....Once again good luck and see what the world has to offer.......
Jan C.
on 4/13/11 10:42 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Thanks Africam we are really excited we have so much to do to get ready besides selling everything we have to start working on getting our Visas and getting medical oks , statements for the local police that we have no records all sorts of things like that and also that we have the money to support ourselves when we get there. ...good luck with your new enviroment too.

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

mecoswan
on 4/14/11 3:32 am - Concordia, MO
Jan,

Sounds like you are busy. I just cant imagine moving but out of the country is something else.  But am happy for you both if this is what you want.  when you sell your house on auction, do you have the final say so if you will accept that amount?  with houses not selling good, just wondered if that is the way to go?  God Bless!  becky and paul really in my prayers.  Colette
CherylParr
on 4/14/11 4:14 am - Seymour, MO
Hey Jan,
I am off work on Mondays..I would be willing to ocme down on a Sunday afternoon and stay through Monday to help you out. Could also do some friday evenings adn Saturdays after MAy 15th or so.....Let me know, I'd be happy to do it.

Jan C.
on 4/14/11 6:31 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Cheryl thank you so very much...how much would you want to do this? would be so much help; to us...im trying to get everything straightened out about what i will sell and what i wont. we still havent heard from the shippers about the cost so dont know but if it is too high i can go back thru stuff and sell some of it too lol ....anyway this week end is taken up with family but starting the next sunday would appreciate it for sure....can put you up on my couch and feed you . and pay you what ever you want...thanks you dont know how much i appreciate it. ...

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

CherylParr
on 4/15/11 2:49 am - Seymour, MO
I don't want you to pay me at all, consider it a gift of friendship. You get the labor, and I get to spend the time with you....sounds like a more than fair trade to me! I won't be free for the Sunday Monday shift until May 1st.  I have to work on April 25th, but don't normally work on Mandays. So let me know, I can plan on May 1-2 and 8-9, then after the 15th when my son's grqaduation is over, I would be free more often.
I am looking forward to it!
Jan C.
on 4/15/11 8:09 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Cheryl how sweet i will gratefully accept your offer to help thank you so very much ...you are a good Christian woman...thanks , it will be a chore for you to find your way down here but it is a great drive too. plan on staying overnight cause it is way too far to drive back and forth ok? cant wait to see you...again thank you so very much...sometimes some things can get overwhelming. lol...you have made it seem less so already....

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

CherylParr
on 4/17/11 11:22 pm - Seymour, MO
Good Morning!
I am looking forward to the time with you as well. It will be a treat to get away for a couple of days. Here is my cell number 379-8297, if you would either message me on here or give me a call or text with your address and I will plug it into my GPS and see what it says. If you have some heavier work to do, I might be able to bring a teenage son or two for the day....let me know. I will definitely plan to stay overnight when I come!
Have a great day!
Most Active
Recent Topics