BRRRRRRRR WHATS HAPPENING??????

Jan C.
on 4/15/11 11:40 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Hey i already packed away all my winter clothes...where in the world did i put that heavy coat.? sweaters? anything? i took a lot of it over to the fire resale shop hmn wonder if i could go over and buy some of it back lol ...

Boy i sure didnt know i had so much stuff lol im still pulling things out to sell...Joe says arent you keeping anything? yeah way too much really....i know there are things i will regret that i sold but hey i will get to go shopping lol will have to buy all new since there arent any garage sales down there that i saw and no used furniture stores either. sure looks like someone could do a good business selling good used furniture but would have to ship it in and by then you could buy new for cheaper than you could sell the used stuff for lol ....
maybe will start seeing if i can find used stuff at places when americans move somewhere else.  might have an idea there huh?

Seems like no one wants to write on the board anymore and when someone does no one responds to them... Like the girl that wrote and ask about fills  for lap bands , arent there anyone out there that has had lapband surgery? i know there has to be someone...i would hope that they could take the time to answer her , im like Lana i know nothing about lap band surgery.. thanks Lana for at least answering her.

i hope some people start talking on here....with us moving and all the changes that we are going to have will not being on here everyday after August so you all need to know that you are going to have to speak up once in a while or this board will die........sure would hate to see that happen. once we get setteled down there it will be ok i guess i will have time to post again  , maybe .

well will talk to you all later i have got to get awake and meet some girls i use to work with for lunch. ....have to go to wal mart and get some things. talk later ...

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

L. Rios
on 4/16/11 2:11 am - Springfield, MO
Wow its been so long since I've been on here I almost forgot my log in.  What is up with this weather??? I'm so over it!  Hot cold hot cold.  Give us a break! ok enough of that.  I went to see Brenda and Randy last week.  She's really looking better everyday, but has a very long road ahead.  Randy just looks exhausted.  He's such a trooper and Brenda is fighting hard to get better.  I told Randy when she can speak look out! She's got alot to say.  She's still got her funny since of humor.  She snaps her fingers and points to stuff, then will just laugh and wink.  I just love those two.  I've been having trouble with a possible ulcer.  I can't imagine why...LOL  I've been stressed to the max.  My husband and I seperated and have now moved back in together, its been crazy trying to get everything done and now getting used to living together again.  I can't eat, nothing wants to stay down, I've lost 9 lbs in the last 2 weeks.  I'm 15 lbs under drs goal.  not to say I couldn't stand to loose a little more, but I'm starting to get concerned about the eating.  I can keep my vitamins down and I've been drinking my Click.  I got some vanilla, havent tried it yet.  I've heard mixed reviews.  I had an upper GI last week and they said it looked good. The radiologist let me look at my stomache while I was drinking the barium.  Its tiny, looks like a little tea bag and you can see the staples.  Weird.  I was so sick after that test, drinking all that crap. Not fun.  I guess I will head up to Columbia if I keep having trouble.  I hope all is well with everyone.  Praying for sunshine!  Lou :D
adamsamah
on 4/19/11 12:15 am - Nixa, MO
Lou,
I am happy for you. If you and hubby can make it work it is so much better for your kids. It isn't easy but I know you can do it. You take care of yourself. Be sure to drink and take vitamins and try to get more protein in. You can't afford to lose much more - you will be a twig. The next COF meeting is May 6. I don't have your correct email address so if you could private message me I'll correct it.
Hugs and hope to see you soon.
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics