Long Time No Post

Jeanie_Rae
on 4/23/11 10:34 pm - Seymour, MO

Been away a long time, and haven't really had time to get on here and post. Don't know if it's going to get better, but I have a lady on the truck with me now that just recently came out of training and wants to team with an experienced driver for a few months before becoming a trainer herself. Feels good to have somebody to talk to and share with while were out here working.

Have had trouble with food lately, think it is the stress dealing with problems that have come up since I made the decision to do this again. Never have been good at managing bills and such and with my pay being so low for a while bills have piled up and gotten a little out of hand. Am relying on my family to help get things organized and now that I am getting regular pay I think we can get it all under control.

Went to Wal-mart and bought a small cooler and some whole grain thin buns and wraps so I can at least make a sandwich or just eat cheese and my low fat turkey. Also got my protein powder and plan on getting a supply of that and protein bars to keep on hand, it's not always easy to get to wal-mart in a big truck. I tried keeping apples and oranges, but they go thru me too fast and I can't always get to a bathroom on a moments notice.

Take my vits and others regularly most of the time, sometimes if I am on a rush load I forget, but not too often.

For the most part I'm happy with my decision to do this again, but at the same time I miss my friends and family so much I have second thoughts quite often.

Need to close this for now. Have an air card now so will be able to get on here when my co-driver is driving. Love you all. Will be home at the end of May for sure and would really love to get together with anyone that will have some time. Miss my COF group so muc.

JAN- a special message to you, when you get moved in to your new place, I will be planning my vacation time so I can come down and visit. Hope the move goes well for you.

JEANIE RAE            
Jan C.
on 4/24/11 2:35 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Jeanie so great to see you on here again...as with me i get to hit and miss doing the Whats Happening,...I know we would all love to hear from you more often now that you have an air card....you can title it ON THE ROAD AGAIN lol and tell us what all you see. even the mundane would be interesting to people that dont get to travel much you know. and the ones that do it would still be interesting. 
I know i couldnt do it without someone in the truck with me well no i will take that back i couldnt do it at all anyway ...i might fall asleep that could be bad you think?
about sandwiches try making them sometimes with lettuce leafs on the outside as your wrap wont use so much bread that way....when Joe and i are traveling i take a large mug and mix one scoop of protein powder and a scoop of splenda (i like my coffee sweet )lol and mix with ho****er from the tap then ask for them to fill it with coffee....i also carry unsweetened creamer...to put in it too....works good for your coffee and protein too....you could do this a couple times a day and it is really filling....that might help while out there running the roads.
I sure do miss seeing you at the meetings.....seems like you are always missing the meetings the next one is the May 6th maybe you can get to one before we move....
We plan on moving about the end of July...we are having an auction on June 25th....if you need anything hope you can come if not call and give us a bid on something. we will write it down and you might be the highest bidder come auction day...lol
will post the sale bill when we get it printed. 
Yes you will be more than welcome to come to our house in Ecuador when we get moved.  we welcome any and all of our friends to come and visit us when we get moved.....will take you all around anywhere you want to go...

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

hazmat11
on 4/24/11 9:59 am
 I like Jan's idea of "on the road again". This board needs some life put back in to it. Glad things are running smooth and the wheels are turning.
Susie

adamsamah
on 4/27/11 2:16 am - Nixa, MO
Jeanie,
So good to "hear your voice". Know about having second thoughts - I'm retiring on 1/1/12 and have really mixed emotions, will miss my friends and the students.
Hugs and love,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics