WHATS HAPPENING

Jan C.
on 5/1/11 2:08 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Looks like it is going to start raining again any minute...is dark and gloomy and cold too. , well it is raining now. didnt know it but it is...not hard but nothing that we need for sure.

Have been doing a lot of paper work this past week of getting papers we need. have to have a clean bill of health of nothing that we can pass on to others lol and also have to have a clean bill of activities...have to be of good character. and then have to prove that we are able to support ourselves ...that part we more or less have fixed with buying a piece of property there and with our social securities accounts. so hopefully we will have all the papers we need to apply for our visas...
once we get our permanete visas i can buy airline tickets back and forth to U.S. for half price so we will be able to come back and forth more often that way...so any of you that thought you would never see me again ....THINK again lol

im still waiting for the people to come and tell me how much it will cost me to ship the things i want to take with me...hopefully it wont be much. so we can afford it. it isnt much but things that we really want and things that we have had for awhile.

We have to make a quick trip to Arkansas to see Joes family one day soon and take some things there. just dont know what day we wil go ....
Im just hoping that it wont be raining the day we have our sale. ....we are getting a lot of people wanting to buy this or that and we are having to tell them now that we cant since we already have it listed. darn....but hopefully they will come and bid on it.

well got all the Christmas boxes to go thru now and will just about be thru with that part. . then will have to spend time wrapping the things i want and packing it all up and listing everything. will be time consuming , at least not too bad as far as hard work.

will leave us time then to pretty up the house of things that need to be done and repaired so it will sell hopefully....love you all will talk to you if you talk to me ....lol

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

CherylParr
on 5/2/11 2:46 pm - Seymour, MO
Hi Jan.
I have been called to Kansas city. My sister has been diagnosed with cancervand needs me this week. My trip to your place will. have to be postponed until after the 15th. Sorry to cancel out on you this week. I'll get back to you after I get home again. Cheryl
Jan C.
on 5/2/11 7:54 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Oh Cheryl so sorry about your sister. yes go sweetie no problem...Sisters are precious and we need to help them...love you my friend go give your love and support to your sister from all of us...

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

adamsamah
on 5/3/11 5:24 am - Nixa, MO
Jan,
I'll talk to you although I'm BORING! Am going up to a reunion this weekend so I will miss the COF meeting on Friday and then going to visit again in June and will miss your sale. It is lots of work but it's a good way to get lots of stuff gone quickly. My parents sale took two days and it rained the second day but those who were serious bidders stuck around anyway.
Today I went to lunch in the Student Union and took one bite of my chicken and the fire alarm went off and we had to leave the building. There was a hot motor in one of the elevator pits and we had to just leave our food on the table and go. I went back about 45 minutes later and got my food - this girl does not waste good chicken - and came back to my office to eat.
Everyone was just sure it was a drill but this time it wasn't and the firemen came and everything. Too much fun for me!
I'm by myself in the office right now so I've got to stop.
Love you all - will miss you this month.
Hugs,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Jan C.
on 5/3/11 11:08 am - Cedar Creek, MO
lol well Lana that wasnt boreing at all...pretty exciting accuually. lol .fire trucks and firemen, cold chicken sandwich and all .lol...sure am sorry that you wont be at the meeting friday night. but will see you next month i hope.you wont be gone the whole month of June....anyway your not boring....not at all..

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Most Active
Recent Topics