WHATS HAPPENING MOTHERS DAY

Jan C.
on 5/7/11 11:05 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Happy Mothers Day everyone. hope all your babies have brought you joy and love, wheather human babies or fur babies .
Thought i had better touch base with all of you and see what you all are up to. Me im still going thru things and packing and moving this here and that there. lol dont know if it will ever be done. seems like i keep going thru the same things lol
I have boxed some things up to mail to myself seems like that might be the cheapest way to go but prices are high doing that too ....well maybe i need to put more of this stuff into the sale instead of keeping it . only the most sentimental things are going with me and clothes and shoes....so i still have lots to sort before the sale. darn.
lot of stuff from in the house will be going to the kids if they want it....I know my youngest daughter wants several pieces....

Joe has been power washing the funk off the outside of the house...every spring we have to do that it seems....so much rain and trees and all we get lots of mold on especially the north side of the house. anyway it is all gone now and he power washed off the front door, one day this next week i am going to paint it red....they say that it puts off good vibes lol ....well if it will get it to sell i will put some purple poka dots on it too.

Tomorrow i have to go have my yearly mamogram (havent had one in 4 years) but everyone do as i say not as i do please do have a yearly mamogram and all the other woman tests done too ok? Also have to have another bone scan , since insurance pays for these yearly no need to not have it done....Had all my yearly lab work done the other day and everything is in ok areas....so no complaints on that part. we also had to have HIV testing to be able to get visas for Ecuador, proud to say that mine and Joes were both non reactive. lol ...oh well never know i guess....bad choices at different times in our lives might have been really bad but i guess by now, we have been together 26 years i guess something would have showed up , health wise....
Today my son and his wife are coming out after church, ive got a big crock pot of country ribs on cooking and a pot of new potatoes and green beans, sliced watermelon cantalope and a salad made ....bought some new vinargret  and it is delicious....cant wait for son to try it...

well guess i better go get out of my PJs and get into some clothes....other wise i will be sitting here with them on all day. 

Hope you all have a great and pleasant day. the sun is shining down on us so have fun...

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

hazmat11
on 5/8/11 6:17 am
 I am enjoying a slow do nothing day. My kids did call me and I called my mom. I have been so busy lately and can't seem to get anything done. All I do is spin my wheels. I do not envy you having to pack but the idea of a new adventure sounds great. I have been here a long time,almost six years. I am not used to that. The military doesn't like to leave you alone so its strange to be in one spot this long.
I hope everyone has a nice Mother's Day and great week ahead.
Susie

Jan C.
on 5/8/11 10:53 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Susie, we have been here in this house for 7 years so i know what you are talking ab out, my house isnt nearly as big as yours is but i have just filled bins and tubs and stored all the extras lol so now im having to go thru all of this stuff and decide what to do with it all....
Hope you can come to our auction ....you might find something you just have to have....lol  ill even furnish you a box to put it in lol

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Most Active
Recent Topics