WHATS HAPPENING

Jan C.
on 6/26/11 10:53 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
well the sale is over and sold everything but the house and the truck....which is probably a blessing .never know . God has something planned i know.

Debbie D and Barbara Scott are amazing friends....never had friends like that before in my whole life , ever.
heading to the doctor this morning. i am having some problems....both arm and hands staying numb and hurting...have to hang them down ecery few seconds to wake them up to be able to type.
swelling all over , cant get any of my shoes on. dont know what i will wear to the doctors. all my clothes aer way to tight....will let you all know what they say...cant do much more here ...love you all,.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Barbara S.
on 6/27/11 4:03 am - Freeman, MO
Jan, thanks for the compliments but they are not necessary. Please let us know what you find at the doctors! Maybe it will be all the heat and overwork.

Love ya lots
Barbara
Hugs; Barbara
Lap RNY ~ 4/22/2003
5'0" ~253 starting wt. 130 lb loss!
Extended Tummy Tuck with KU Residency Program
01/08/2010 ....Lost another 7 lbs with TT.

hazmat11
on 6/27/11 5:46 am
 So sorry I wasn't able to be at the sale. I still hate to see you go but know you are  going to have a wonderful adventure. Maybe keeping the house and renting it will be  the way to go. That way you could always come back. Hope you are better.
Susie

Susan W.
on 6/27/11 8:13 am - Tulsa, OK
Hello to all.sorry i have not been on here for a few day's.i like to post and see how everyone is doing.

hope everyone is staying cool.we sure are having some hot weather down here.we reached 102 today and that is not even the heat index.

jan glad to see you on here again.you all will be missed a lot.we know you will have a great time in your new home.we all will have to stay in touch on the computer and by mail.
please do let us know what the doctor had to say about your hand.we are praying it gets better for you.

barbara how is baby and your hubby doing.is he enjoying retirement.

susie how is your summer going for you.do you think you will teach school again.

debbie d how are you doing?

everyone have  a great evening.i will try and get on here again in the morning.love ya all.god bless.susan.
Most Active
Recent Topics