WHATS HAPPENING

Jan C.
on 7/19/11 11:56 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Hot , heat, more hot with a forecast of possible HOT!!!!!!! Oh how i wish i were in Ecuador....a heat wave there is anything above 80 lol  of course in the jungle on the east side of the country it gets hot and humid and stays that way since it is a constant mist or drizzle or rain there. but dont intend to live in there either. Joe wants to go fishing down the Amazon river at least once lol and i told him yeah i might go once but believe me that will be all i will want to go , with the heat, humidity and misquitoes....yeah they have good big fish in there but they also have lots of other things in there. ..now if we were going to be living in the jungle you all would have the right to be worried about us.

Looks like the heat has everyone just trying to stay cool and even typing is too much trouble for some.  come on everyone let me know how you all are doing. Us we are just waiting waiting and waiting some more . sitting inside in the a/c cause it is too hot to go outside to try and do anything. the heat and sun has dried up all the grass and most of my flowers too. it is a sad looking landscape. even the large bushes are burning up sure hope it doesnt kill them and i cant run enough water on them to seem to help....i have 6 hoses going all the time and the sun continues to burn them ..sad when i think about all the work i have done here ....

everyone stay cool , dont be afraid to run those air conditioners you have to stay cool....

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

adamsamah
on 7/20/11 12:13 am - Nixa, MO
It is so unbelievably hot. I don't have to really be out in it except from car to office and back to car. I'm still doing physical therapy for my shoulder manipulation last week but it's going well. Not too much pain. Great PT person. I will be glad when there is no lingering pain but know that as long as we're working it as much as we do it is going to be somewhat painful. Can't wait to be as good as the other one but this is a different problem so it may not heal the same.
Hugs and thinking of you.
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Craig Watts
on 7/27/11 12:25 am - Green City , MO
hi Lana and Barbara. nice to see you two. I hope you get better with the pain. I had to go do something with mine i just couldnt stand the pain anymore. I will pray for you . hugs Craig

Craig Lee Watts 
"Reach Out & Touch The Lord As He Goes By"

426 lbs Starting weight
212 lbs Goal Weight
159lbs AS OF 05,18.2013_______________________

267lbs PRAISE GOD.....

Barbara S.
on 7/23/11 12:30 pm - Freeman, MO
Hey Jan, any luck on the sale of the house? Shouldn't be long before you begin your travels should it? To do your visiting on the way? Are you still in the empty house? How's that working out? LOL

As you know hubby is retired and we are loving it. Although he is busy getting the hay baled. He is about 100 bales short because of the heat burning up the hay as well as it isn't as thick so doesn't make as much. Always something. It's still nice seeing him more often during the day. He enjoys being able to take a break when he needs and no one telling him what to do.

Talk later. Hello to all others on the board. If I can ever help anyone, please contact me and ask any question

Hugs
Barbara
Hugs; Barbara
Lap RNY ~ 4/22/2003
5'0" ~253 starting wt. 130 lb loss!
Extended Tummy Tuck with KU Residency Program
01/08/2010 ....Lost another 7 lbs with TT.

Jan C.
on 7/23/11 5:55 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Hi Barb, things are going ok except no bites on the house. nothing. had realotor come out and she said that we certainly didnt have it priced to high , for sure. , said it was so hot that no one is even thinking about moving etc ...we will porbably put it with some people to rent or sell either one.

the lighting and thunder woke me up , sure hope we get some rain out of it..

Im glad hubby is retired , this heat isnt a time for any one to be out working in it...

love you sweetie. take care

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Craig Watts
on 7/27/11 12:23 am - Green City , MO
Hello Ms Jan and everyone. I wanted to give you my congrats on your 5 year anni coming up. I had mine. but i was in the hospital . I had to have spine surgery.  They up a plate in just a little one. The chronic pain went away some, Im getting use of my left arm and hand again slowly. They went in where i had the trach for 9 years. He also did a revision on my neck that was nice of him. I did it in Jeff City here. They are nice people. I lost 8 lbs over the week having surgery. Im down to 162. They gave me them steriod injections and it made me retain water bad. but its all going away thank god. I miss talking to you all. Just been very busy and in alot of pain to sit at the computer. My classes are going ok though. Im taking refresher courses for now. That got put on hold but i went for a follow up with the doc yesterday and he said everything looked good and i can go back. but i cant lift anything over 10lbs. Glad yu're doing ok . I think its nice that you and Joe get to do all those things you want to do. I miss my greenhouse and shop up north but im happy i moved down here with my Godmother and brother. Its nice here. love the new home. God has been so good to us all. Im eating more now and trying new things. just not ice cream or things like that still. Again its nice to see you all still on here. Love you all. Colleen and everyone. I cant believe its been 5 years. its went so fast. I get to go shopping this weekend and buy some new clothes so that will make me feel a little better. I wear 29 pants now. My pcp wants me to get a trainer at a gym and help with the back aches and put some muscle tone to me. she is awesome Well, you all take care and just wanted to let you all know I still love you guys. Stay cool. its hot up this way also. God Bless you all. Craig

Craig Lee Watts 
"Reach Out & Touch The Lord As He Goes By"

426 lbs Starting weight
212 lbs Goal Weight
159lbs AS OF 05,18.2013_______________________

267lbs PRAISE GOD.....

Most Active
Recent Topics