where is everyone?

hazmat11
on 7/30/11 10:01 am
 I know I haven't been on here as much as  I should but where is everyone else? I know as time passes we get caught up in our own lives but there are new people having WLS every day and we need to be here for them . I hope everyone is having a great summer and are doing well with your WLS. I am holding my own but have gained 20 pounds from my lowest point. I do not want to gain more. I hope everyone is enjoyinf their life and happy but we are here if you need help.
Susie

adamsamah
on 8/1/11 5:55 am - Nixa, MO
Susie,
I am here on and off but most people are now on Facebook and I just read and don't post there. I guess many have forgotten how it is when you have questions and no one is there for you. I try to answer when I can but, like you, I get busy and forget to get on here.
Hugs and love and the next Circle of Friends Meeting is Friday, August 12, 6:30 at the Library Center on S. Campbell in Springfield.
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics