GOOD MORNING IT IS SUNDAY

Susan W.
on 8/6/11 7:42 pm - Tulsa, OK
Good morning to all.sorry i have not been on here in a while.
hope everyone is staying cool.sure has been hot in a lot of places.

we reached 115 here the other day the heat index was 120 or more in some places.it is the worst heat oklahoma has seen in years or ever.
we are supposed to reach 110 by this wednesday.then maybe in the 90's for a few days that will be nice.
we got some rain last night the first time in a long time.our yard needed it the grass was starting to turn brown.

i talked to jan the other day the only thing they are waiting on is for their house to sell.they are soo ready to move.she said if they dont sell it soon they may just walk away from it.

susie are you going to be a teacher again this year.hard to believe school will be starting again soon.seems like we just had the 4 of july and here part of aug is gone already.school starts down here most of them aug 22.

barbara how are you and hubby doing bet he loves his retirment.how is baby.hope you had a nice birthday.

to the new person having surgery on monday.you are in our thoughts and prayers.any questions just ask away.

everyone have  a great day.we love and miss ya all.god bless.susan.
Barbara S.
on 8/7/11 12:53 am - Freeman, MO
Hi Susan, good to hear from you. I stay out of the heat as much as possible. My moto is "life is too short to sweat"  LOL....I live by this. Hubby sweats as much as he can. Don't understand that. He is happy he gets to work as much as he wants on what he wants and take brakes when he wants.
I am just glad to see him more often. I love haveing him home or where I can look at him when I want.

Baby is fighting an ulcer on her left eye. I think it is getting better.  We will know for sure Tuesday.

Had a good birthday. Lots of good wishes from friends and family. It's nice to see how many friends you have.  Thanks for asking.

Have to go to grocery store today. Yuck!

Hugs
Barbara
Hugs; Barbara
Lap RNY ~ 4/22/2003
5'0" ~253 starting wt. 130 lb loss!
Extended Tummy Tuck with KU Residency Program
01/08/2010 ....Lost another 7 lbs with TT.

Most Active
Recent Topics