5Year Anniversary

Jan C.
on 8/14/11 5:03 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
I actually forgot it was my surgeversary....wow  5 years.  hate to say i have gained some weight back ...i had lost weight during our winter vacation in South America but when we got back it rainned and rained and rained some more then it got so hot i couldnt get outside.,so i have gained a lot...but im sure as soon as we get back to Ecuador and the temps are good there that no excuse to not walk and work outside....

We got the house sold already or at least they have given us earnest money and we signed a contract to purchase....will close in 9 days. Yippee
Cant wait to get to Ecuador and get started on the new part of our lives.   

Hope some of you will come see us there...all you will have to pay is your plane ticket , a place to stay and most of your food will be free......cant wait to show off such a beautifu place....

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

lilfatgirlfrommissouri
on 8/14/11 11:39 pm - MO
Happy 5 year surgeversary to you < sugar free of course lol

and congrats on the new home :)

ramos1120
on 8/15/11 5:59 am - Camdenton, MO
Congrats on the 5 year! as well as selling the house you seem so excited to go I am happy for you :)

I totally understand the weight gain I am also up some its been either rain or 110 so I haven't been exercising, however now that I think about it the gym is air conditioned LOL

Have a safe trip and good luck,  Raynetta

5'2": SW 232 - CW 169- LW- 135  GW -140

Barbara S.
on 8/15/11 9:58 am - Freeman, MO
Happy Surgiverary! Isn't it amazing to think time has flown so fast? I am pushing 9 years. Can't believe it. Hang  in there you will drop those pounds when all the pressure comes off. Happy for you that you have sold your house.  Only because it makes you happy...LOL     I have to check into skype so we can visit. Nothing like seeing who you are talking too. I miss you already. It was always nice and comforting to me to know I could drive a few housrs to see you. Keep us informed as to where you are in your journey. Know I love you!
Hugs; Barbara
Lap RNY ~ 4/22/2003
5'0" ~253 starting wt. 130 lb loss!
Extended Tummy Tuck with KU Residency Program
01/08/2010 ....Lost another 7 lbs with TT.

Jan C.
on 8/15/11 10:47 am - Cedar Creek, MO
love you too my sister.....

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

adamsamah
on 8/16/11 5:20 am - Nixa, MO
Congratulations on selling the house. I know how anxious you are to get going and I'm so happy you are going to get to live your dream. I really do want to come and see you soooooo time will tell.
Hugs and love and prayers for traveling mercy
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Jan C.
on 8/16/11 6:23 am - Cedar Creek, MO
you bet you had better come and see me.....maybe you can come when Sugar does really i expect you to......keep me and Joe in your prayers...

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Craig Watts
on 8/19/11 12:33 am - Green City , MO
Happy Anniversary Jan. Always thinking of you guys. God Bless you and keep you and Joe safe in your journeys.

Craig Lee Watts 
"Reach Out & Touch The Lord As He Goes By"

426 lbs Starting weight
212 lbs Goal Weight
159lbs AS OF 05,18.2013_______________________

267lbs PRAISE GOD.....

Most Active
Recent Topics