HELLO IT IS MONDAY

Susan W.
on 8/14/11 9:33 pm - Tulsa, OK
Good morning hope everyone had a good weekend.they sure do fly by fast.we did not get a how lot of rain since but it starting to warm up again some.
supposed to be 103 here by wednesday,guess the really hot weather is not done yet.

barbara and susie how are you all doing.

lana school we know is keeping you busy.

jan we are glad to see you on here agin.we are glad for you that you finally sold the house.we know you and joe are ready to get moving.cong on your ann date for your surgery.it will be 5 years in nov for andy.

any new people have a questions just ask away i will try and help if i can or someone will.i know i can not do the job on here like jan did but i will try and do my best.

everyone have a great day.want to finish my protien coffee than have to get ready for work soon.then i am off the next couple of day's.yheee.god bless.susan
Jan C.
on 8/15/11 7:27 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Hi Susan  thanks for taking over on here you are doing great.....
Guess what the people that bought our house called this morning and said they wanted to buy the house that we sold to this girl so we wont have anything to worry about now....Isnt God good...all the time.  They said we would close friday or monday....the inspector is coming tomorrow... hope he doesnt find a lot of stuff to do....
i think they are sending out a termite inspector too. we told them that we refuse to pay for all of this stuff since they are getting such a bargain ....so they agreed to pay for the stuff. ....anyway...we are excited......ECUADOR  HERE WE COME.....OUR FINCA AWAITES....

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Most Active
Recent Topics