GOOD MORINING IT IS TUESDAY

Susan W.
on 8/15/11 9:39 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to everyone.hope everyone is having a good day soo far.before we know it this week will be gone.this year sure has flown by fast.some of the stores down here already have holloween things out.

i talked to my brother last night and he said my sis in law started school yesterday.that tell me the year is flying by for sure.

jan we are soo happy for you and joe.we know you all are ready to get started on your new journey.god is good all the time.we will be praying all goes well when they come to check out the house.
please let us know when you get there when you have a chance to.have a safe trip.

just wanted to say hello to all the new one's who just had surgery and the ones who are about to have it.you all are welcomed to join us on here.

everyone have a great day.god bless.susan
Jan C.
on 8/15/11 11:43 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Good morning Susan im glad you said what day it was cause i sure didnt know lol.....i have been busier than a one legged man at a butt kicken contest lol....we are sort of in a waiting mode now tho...waiting for the inspection to get done. so they can go farward on the closing. I have been trying to think of anything that  they might find that would be bad.   Joe got under the house yesterday and wrapped all the pipes with insulation and went around and checked the siding to see if it was all in place, we pulled weeds yesterday like a man man trying to make the yard look decent ...since that rain it was just enough to make the weeds grow like crazy....and we sold all of our lawn equiptment. stupid huh?
Susan ask Andy how hard it is to load Skype to the computer? im going to go buy a web cam to stick on here too. that way i can see the people if i want to. and i can sort of carry the computer around and show people some of the property too....

well got to go , still have a couple of boxes to pack up and mail to myself...

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

lilfatgirlfrommissouri
on 8/15/11 11:50 pm - MO

Good Morning. Thanks for the warm welcome. I still cant believe my surgery is in 15 days!!!!  I start my liquid diet tommorow. Im hoping it wont be to hard for me my kids start back to school tommorow so it will just be me at home all day. My hubby is an over the road truck driver so he's only home on the weekends so that helps to.

Hope you have a good day. :)

Most Active
Recent Topics