HELLO IT IS HUMP DAY

Susan W.
on 8/16/11 7:18 pm - Tulsa, OK
Good morning to all.i could not sleep so i thought i would go ahead and post.the weather said last night we are supposed to get hot again.back in the 100,s.we need some more rain again.the yard is starting to dry out again.

hope school is going good for the ones who started back already.it start's here in tulsa on monday and a week from monday in broken arrow where we live.

to the new girl on here.you will do good with your liquid diet.i drank a lot of crystal light.i still drink it today.one of the most important things you will have to do is make sure you take your vititiams and get your protien in.i drink coffee in the mornings with my protien powder in it.my husband makes flavored fruit drink put's the powder in it with a little ice.you will feel a lot better as you start this new journey.any questions just ask away.we have made room for you on the loser's bench.

jan andy said to tell you it is not hard to put skype at all on your computer.you just have to download it.did the guy come look at your house yet.we know you are soo ready to get going to your new home.

everyone have  a great day.we love and miss you all.stay cool.god bless.susan
Jan C.
on 8/17/11 12:08 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Hey Susan , yes the people came saw the house and loved it...made us an offer , too low but we took it i did get him up some but not a lot....and then we also sold the contract that we have on the other house to them...so we will close on both of them hopefully friday or monday.  as soon as that is done we can leave except Joe is expecting another lump sum  he may have to fly back for that if they cant do the transaction in the next few days.....we have to be in Ecuador before the 7th we rescheduled the closing of the farm down there just in case ...the housing inspectoer came out yesterday and he said our house was one of the best well maintained houses he had inspected in a long long time...
sort of proud of that. ..

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

adamsamah
on 8/17/11 2:12 am - Nixa, MO
Jan,
God's working wonderfully in your life. I am so glad for you and Joe. Miss you already - going to get SKYPE soon and we'll hook up.
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics