GOOD MORNING IT IS THURSDAY

Susan W.
on 8/17/11 9:58 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to everyone.how is your week going soo far for you all.
we are doing good.had a few days off of work.my regular days off but togther now i have to go back tomorrow.

the weather sure is going to get hot again here.we are going to reach 101 today with a heat index of 105.by tomorrow 107 and the heat index is supposed to be high again.we got a little rain last night but not near enough for our plants.just enough to make the lawn grow too much and now it needs to be cut again already.

my fall tomotoes and peppers are coming up nice.we have green bell peppers and andys favorite hot peppers growing.i have a hugh spider plant that is growing like crazy nice and green and lots of babies on it and now they are blooming little white flowers.

i dont know your name but the new girl who is having surgery soon.how is your liquid diet coming along for you.we know you can do it.surgery will be here before you know it.

lana we miss jan already too.andy and i want to get skype too we can talk to you and jan too.andy is going to call you today on how to hook up skype

jan we are glad things are going soo good for you all.we know the minute you get down there you will have  a garden going again.you love to play in the dirt.lol

everyone have a great day.have to go finish my protien coffee and do some things around here.then run some errends.we love you all.god bless.susan
Jan C.
on 8/17/11 10:35 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
WOW!!! we just had a storm come thru here sure did make a lot of noise. plus some hail, and lots of rain  dont know how much cause we have packed our rain guage but it is still raining some....

Got to go get my protein coffee made and get going for the day...we have to run to Forsyth (well really drive) dont think i could run that far, sure wish i could lol ...but have some legal stuff loose ends to tie up to get ready to close on our properties....cant wait to be done with them now that we have finally let loose emotionally...I have dug up so many flowers that im giving to so many people dont know what will be left here next spring , of course the bushes and things but ......

Andy dont know if i will be here when you call today or not....they say skype is pretty easy to install. oh yeah do you have to buy a special phone when you use skype?

well better get busy...got to get this stuff done quick.......then got to call and see about renting a trailer to haul stuff to my daughter, my friend in la and sister in Tex and our stuff to put in storage in Tx lol
Taking Rebel , our dog to my daughters for the time being since he cant fly as long as temps are above 85...so he will have to stay until oct or nov anyway...

talk to you all later.                    

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Susan W.
on 8/17/11 11:34 pm - Tulsa, OK
Jan sounds like you have lots of errends to run.hopefully it will cool off enough soon for rebel.he is such a big ham lol.andy said to tell ya you do not need a special phone for skype he will call ya later on susan
Most Active
Recent Topics