GOOD MORNING IT IS THURSDAY

Susan W.
on 8/24/11 10:02 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to all.how is your day going soo far.ours is going good.going to do some things around here then run some errends.it is my day off of work.like they say a womans work is never done.lol.
starting tomorrow i have to open at my job for the next 4 day's that means getting up before the chickens do lol.i dont mind doing it when i work in a nursing home there in mo i used to do it all the time.i get done early afternoon then too.after my 4 days to work i get two in a row off.

we sure did get hot here yesterday.i had to work a little later my schedule each week has me working one day a little bit late and a little past nine last night when i was leaving it was still 95 degress and very humid.it was very thick air. hopefully we will cool down some now.

lana good to see you on here again.we want to wish you a very happy birthday and to your grandson too.have a good time with their vist.we sure do miss you and everyone else yes jan will be leaving out monday for her new home.when she gets skype on her computer maybe we can aleast see her.
i think of you all the time when i wear my hair pieces.people i work with and coustmers tell me all the time how good they look.we are praying for your shoulder to get better.

everyone have  a great day.have to get a shower and start to get things done while i am off work.we love ya all.god bless.susan
adamsamah
on 8/25/11 1:26 am - Nixa, MO
Thanks for your prayers, Andy and Susan. I so badly need relief and am working as hard as I dare on my PT exercises but I have to be so careful to keep my elbow at my side this week to try to keep the shoulder from flaring up. I think I caused this myself by overdoing on the exercises. Seemed like if 5 reps was good 10 should be better. NOT!!!
Hugs and love to all
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics