Just saying hi to all you skinny ladies !!

zahnermin
on 8/25/11 3:02 pm - Marshall, MO
Well I was in here updating my weight loss and thought that I would say hi to all you wonderful ladies !! I have been doing really good , need to exercise more but I feel better then I have in years !! They other night I did have to go to the er with severe abdominal pain , really scared my husband , and so far all i have found out is liver enzymes are elivated and have to wait til the 31st to get some tests to see if it is my gall bladder. Hope you all had a wonderful summer and I say get rid of this heat and bring on fall!!
zahnermin            
adamsamah
on 8/26/11 7:40 am - Nixa, MO
Probably gallbladder - seems lots of WLS patients get gallstones. That's OK, we can live without a gallbladder forever - I haven't had one for at least 25 years - and we can live so much happier and healthier without that excess weight we've gotten rid of. Glad you are doing well otherwise. Keep in touch.
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics