GOOD MORNING IT IS FRIDAY

Susan W.
on 8/25/11 7:42 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to all.hope everyone had a good week.to thoses who have the weekend off we know you are glad for it to be here.hard to believe next weekend is labor day weekend already.where i work will be very busy with it being a holiday weekend.

it finally cooled off some here last night dropped into the 70's.supposed to be that way all weekend and into next week.in the 90's in the daytime.that will be nice for a change no 100's.there is a slight chance for rain.andy just cut our yard not long ago but it needs to cut again already.
the little bit of rain we did get a few days ago i think had miracle grow in it lol.

lana are you ready for your company we know you will have a good time with them.take it easy with your shoulder.i know what pain can be in it.

i do have a praise report i had surgery a few weeks ago on my left toe on my left foot.when i had bad blood sugar problems before my surgery a piece of bone went bad they have a fancy name for it.my toe kept on getting a infection in it.the doctor was worried that it would keep on getting one even after it would heal up so she took out the bad piece of bone.my toe is looking great looks normal and is healing up nice.no more infection and i still have my toe.i have to wear my open ortho shoe a little longer but i am doing good.
i have  a brother who had the same problem a few years ago he still has bad blood sugar problems and he could have had the came surgery done but chose not to and they ended up by starting to take his toes off then he lost his left leg.he now wishes he had the same surgery i did.
i just keep on praying for him.we know this weight loss  surgery will help him out a lot like it has andy and me but he will not have it done.he knows we are off our meds and i no longer take insulin shots.it is the best thing we could have done for our health.

everyone have a great day have to finish my protien coffee then get ready for work.we love and miss you all.stay cool.god bless.susan
adamsamah
on 8/26/11 7:44 am - Nixa, MO
Susan,
I will add you brother to my prayer list. Isn't our surgery wonderful. No matter what problems we might have most of us are so much better off than we would have been without the surgery. Did you see the video of Brenda walking? She's a fighter and he's such a wonderful support for her. I can't wait to see her come walking into a COF meeting.
I'm going to have so much fun with my family - I just am soooooo excited about this long weekend.
I'll talk to you all next week sometime.
Love you
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics