HELLO IT IS MONDAY

Susan W.
on 8/28/11 7:44 pm - Tulsa, OK
Good morning everyone hope you all had a good weekend.they sure do fly by fast.all the schools around here are going again.this year sure is fly by fast.less than month away from our first day of fall.
that will be nice because it sure got hot and humid again here yesterday.was not too bad then we reached 105 here again.the heat index was even more.

a friend of mine wrote me from delware and she said they made it through the storms ok,just some water in the basetment.there has been a lot of flooding in some place.not as much damage as they thought it would be thank god for that.i sure would like to know where they come up with the names for these hurrcaines.

joe and jan are on a plane now for their new home.lets keep them in our prayers we sure will miss them.hopefully she will get skype soon and we can talk to her that way.

lana hope you are having a good time with your family.see ya when you come back on here.

i better go for now have some things to do before i go to work.andy starts school again today.we love you all.have  a great day.god bless susan
Most Active
Recent Topics