HAPPY LABOR DAY

Susan W.
on 9/4/11 10:38 pm - Tulsa, OK
Good morning to all.hope everyone had a good weekend.hard to believe it is labor day already.seems like it was just the 4 of july a week ago.

did any one get any heavy rain from tropical storm lee.we did not get any at all.we saw on the news where some people were geting lot's of rain and flooding.

we reached 104 again here the other day.the humidty was very high.supposed to be in the 80's all week.we hope it stays that way.we dropped to 58 last night here.sure felt good outside kinda cool but nice after the heat we have been having.

lana how was your birthday.is your family still there with you.time goes too fast when you have family visting.

how is everyone else doing.

everyone have  a great day.we miss you all.love ya too. have some things to do around here before i go to work for just a few hours andy and i are going to barbque then he has to get ready for school again tomorrow.god bless.susan
L. Rios
on 9/5/11 1:21 am, edited 9/5/11 1:21 am - Springfield, MO

Hi all!  I hope everyone is doing well!  I've been working like a crazy woman.  I deleted my Facebook, so I'm missing out on what's going on.  I finally have a day off to check in and see how everyone is doing.  I'm going to try my best to make the meeting this Friday.  It's been too long.  We drove up to Columbia for my 3 year check up.  All my labs came back great.  I'm still well under my goal.  Everything is great.  Has anyone heard from Brenda or Randy?  I haven't seen an update in awhile.  We've been enjoying the hot weather, spending it at the river.  I think we've been foating 7 times this summer, we have one more next weekend.  I think it might be to cool to get in the water, but I sure am enjoying this cooler fall weather.  I started working out agian, we got a bowflex, It really does work.  I hope all is well with everyone and you all enjoy your Labor Day! :D  Here is a pic of my friend Bobbie and myself.  I saw her when I went to Columbia for my check up. She is 6 years out from a double lung transplant.!  :D

Most Active
Recent Topics