GOOD MORNING IT IS TUESDAY

Susan W.
on 9/5/11 9:09 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to all.hope everyone is having a good day soo far.one of my family members from nj sent me a text on my phone yesterday and said they were having  a labor day was out.they had some flooding but it finally slowed down.we did not get any rain here at all.lots of sunshine and a nice breeze.for the first time in a long time we had our window's open and our door's open for some fresh air.sure did give our air con and fans a break.the electric company sure is making money with all the hot weather we had.it dropped to 50 degress here last night.cool but soo good.

lou soo good to see you on here again you look great.sounds like you have been a very busy beaver.how are the kids doing in school.they sure are growing up on you fast.

i just read a post randy did on brenda.it is on cambridge journal.if you do not know where to find it let me know and i will tell you where you can read it.he said she is doing better,still cannot use her left arm or hand but she is getting there she has a while to go on that let.they got her a small scooter to use at walmart so she can go shopping.they do not even keep it in the house just in the car so they have it when they go some where.she uses the hemi walker to get around the house.he said she has doctor's to see and pt to do so they will be making several trips to springfield in the coming days.yesterday was her birthday.they got to go to cracker barrel to eat and a friend surprised her there.

i better go for now.i have to finish my protien coffee and get ready for work.take andy to school first.hope to hear from more of you.have a great day.we love you all and miss you all too.hugs to everyone.god bless.susan
Most Active
Recent Topics