HELLO IT IS HUMP DAY

Susan W.
on 9/6/11 8:53 pm - Tulsa, OK
Good morning to all.hope everyone is having a good week soo far.the way time is flying by the weekend will be here again soon.

i have to work today yet then i am off for the next two.yheeee.today is my 7 day.i love working where i am at.never thought i could be a cashier in a grocey store.you get to meet all kinds of people some really nice some not.a lot of them are regular coustmers.they become your friend.

the weather sure has been nice around here.only in the 80's this week the weather said we might reach back into the 90's by next week.we sure are enjoying it for now.nice to have windows and doors open when we are home.it dropped to 48 here last night.dsure is a change from the 80's and 90's we had late at night for a while.

my brother wrote me a email.he lives in ironton mo.his wife is a teacher at a school about 40 min from where they live.she teaches little ones.it was time for them to go out on the play ground yesterday and they have two of them.one with grass and one with gravel.it was time for her group to go out and she said we will go out to the one with the gravel.she is glad they did.the older kids came and told her than that in the grass on the other play ground was a baby rattle snake shaking it's tail.she said she will use the gravel play ground all the time from now on.if that was me i would be running a race to get out of there.i do not like snakes at all.

andy just put up some wire fencing around our garden.we had some nice big heads of lettuce and a rabbit found some of them.we want to plant a little bit more of a garden next spring.at the moment we have lettuce green bell peppers japl peppers and some tomotoes.

everyone have a great day.i have to get ready for work soon.we love and miss you all.god bless.susan.
adamsamah
on 9/7/11 5:52 am - Nixa, MO
Susan,
Don't get discouraged. Many folks read and don't post and we look forward to hearing from you.
Hugs and love,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics