GOOD MORNING IT IS THURSDAY

Susan W.
on 9/7/11 9:30 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to all.hope everyone is having a good week soo far.has any one gotten any rain from these storm's going around.we have not gotten any here.we need some rain for our garden and yard even though the grass grow's too fast.

a family member of mine text me from new jersey yesterday and she said they are getting lots of rain too much she said.since labor day and they are calling for it there through tuesday.at the moment her when she told me that it was only 77 degress here and sunshine.she told me she would send us some rain if we sent her some sun.

heather we are praying for you for your upcoming surgery.we all have been excited and concerened at the same time.your liquid diet will keep on getting easy for you as you go along.having the surgery will be the best thing you do for your health.you will feel soo much better.

skinny wants you will have a surgery date before you know it.we are praying for you too any more questions just ask.

lana good to see you on here again.how is school going for you.bet it keeps you busy.how was your birthday.

i better go for now have some things to do around here.have to take andy to school and then run some errends first.i am off work today and tomorrow.i work 10 hours yesterday.2 people called off so i went in early and stayed later to help out during our busy time.

everyone have a great day catch you all later on god bless susan
Most Active
Recent Topics