GOOD MORNING IT IS SATURDAY

Susan W.
on 9/9/11 6:54 pm - Tulsa, OK

Hello to all.hope everyone is having a good weekend soo far.

the weather here has been pretty nice.we have been able to have our windows open and give our air cond a break.has been in the 80's in the day time and 60's and 70's at night.a few morning's in dropped to the low 50's.later on next week we are supposed to be in the 70's in the day time.we sure did need this cooler weather after we had all thoses hot day's.

my plants out side are blooming soo pretty.i have a rose of sharon bush out front of out house that just keep's on blooming.my spider plant has all kinds of baby's on it and it is getting little white flowers on it.

beverly good to see you on here again.hope your friend get's to have the surgery she want's.

barbara how is baby doing.is your hubby enjoying retirement.

hope everyone has a good weekend.i know this is early but i have to open at work today.we love you all and miss you.everyone is in our thought's and prayers.god bless.susan.

Barbara S.
on 9/10/11 1:00 am - Freeman, MO
Hi Susan,

Baby is doing great. Found a new supply for healier food for her that is holistic and she is liking the samples given so far. Hubby is enjoying his time. Does what he wants and takes breaks when he wants and I love having him around.

Miss you both, please tell Andy hello for me.

Hugs
barbara

Hugs; Barbara
Lap RNY ~ 4/22/2003
5'0" ~253 starting wt. 130 lb loss!
Extended Tummy Tuck with KU Residency Program
01/08/2010 ....Lost another 7 lbs with TT.

mecoswan
on 9/10/11 1:14 am - Concordia, MO
morning to all,
I was fast asleep when you posted susan, what time do you start when you open?  We have also been having beautiful cool weather here in mo.  had a bit of rain last evening and it was just a bit.  hope we have some Indian summer yet.  Not ready for that white stuff yet.  have a great day everyone.  god bless!  colette
Most Active
Recent Topics