GOOD MORNING IT IS SUNDAY

Susan W.
on 9/10/11 7:20 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to all.how is your weekend going for you.it sure is flying by fast.one week from today is the first day of fall already.

the weather has really been nice here.down to 65 this morning.we got a few drop's of rain yesterday.just enough to tease us.we sure could use some more.supposed to back up to 91 to 95 the next two day's before it drop's again.only in the 70's then the rest of the week that sure will feel nice.

barbara we know you are glad to have your hubby around.bet baby still clings to you.our two stay close to andy but when i come home from work our chrissy barks at me like i was gone for a week or more.zoe stands on her back legs and does a dance.they sure are spoiled rotten.andy said hello.we sure do miss everyone.

collette i would love to been sleeping yet when you were.we open at the store by 6.00am.we dont live that far away from there but i have to leave by 5.30 am to be there to get started what i need to do.we open at 6.00 am sunday thru sat.i usally open on the weekends.no one else likes to open that early.there is one other lady that works part time she opens on the weekday's unless she needs a day off then i open for her.i am used to doing it and i get out early.we have been going to church on sat night since i have been working sunday mornings.so when i open i am up by 345am or if i cant sleep a little earlier so i have time to wake up and take my vitimans and drink my protien coffee.

everyone have a great day.i have to get ready soon for work.we love and miss you all.hugsto all.let's remember all the people affected from 9/11.let's keep them in our prayer's. god bless.susan
adamsamah
on 9/12/11 5:38 am - Nixa, MO
Love going to church on Saturday evenings. It is so nice to have a whold day on Sunday to do nothing. We did go on Sunday AM this week because we had out of town guests on Saturday evening. I'll be out of touch for a vacation soon so don't worry about me.
Love you all.
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics