GOOD MORINING IT IS TUESDAY

Susan W.
on 9/12/11 7:59 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to all.how is your day going soo far.mine is going good.i have the day off work today.i have a foot doctor's app this morning.one last check up to see how my toe is doing.the last time i saw her she was very pleased with how it looked.she wanted to see me one last time today.

it got a little warm here yesterday.supposed to be that way again today then cool off again.sure has been nice having the windows open.let some fresh air in.

lana good to see you on here.have a good time on your vacation.when ever you get to come through tulsa if you do we know you are busy just let us know we will sure be glad to meet with you if only for a few minutes to give you a hug and say hello.i work in tulsa about 6 miles from where we live here in broken arrow.

everyone have  a great day.have to get ready to take andy to school later on so i can have the car to go to the doctor's.then i have to try and find him a gift for our wedding ann.it is two weeks from today.we will be married 25 years.most important thing is we both had this surgery got better health and we have each other.
catch you all later on god bless.susan

adamsamah
on 9/12/11 11:10 pm - Nixa, MO
Tomorrow is our 15th wedding anniversary. Both of us were married over thirty years to our previous spouses so we have nearly 50 years married life each. It sure doesn't seem 15 years since John & I stood before the pastor and held onto each other and shook like a leaf. I think it was scarier the second time fot both of us. His wife had died from lung cancer and my first hubby had left me for a younger woman so we knew too much about what can happen in a marriage. But he has been the best thing that ever happened to me and I think I make him happy too. I'll try to get on and post from New York but no promises.
Hugs and love to all
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics