GOOD MORNING IT'S HUMP DAY

Susan W.
on 9/13/11 8:01 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to all.did anyone get any hot weather yesterday.we sure did again.we reached 101.last night it still was very humid.the weather sure has been different.guess mother nature had to give us one more hot day.the weather man said first day of fall is only 10 day's away.the rest of the week is supposed to be cooler and starting today it is calling for rain thru tuesday next week.we sure do need some more rain but we never know if we will get what it is calling for.

andy just said our lawn needs to be cut again.if we get all that rain they are calling for it will need it for sure.

my hubiscs bush is looking soo pretty.it had 5 big blooms on it open yesterday.i have some other plants that are blooming too.i know i dont have a green thumb like jan does but i sure do love my plants.

lana good to see you on here again.before you know school will be out for the holiday's the way this year is flying by.
when i went to the doctor's yesterday she said we may turn around twice and christmas will be here.lol.

my app went great.she said my toe is complety healed.she does not need to see me for 6 month's.unless i get a toe that rubbed the wrong way and come see her right away.i have skin that can get sore too fast if my shoes rub me wrong.when i see her again in march she is ording me a new pair of shoes.i get black shoes for work.they are made to fit my feet.they really help protect my feet from getting sore.

everyone have a great day.we love and miss you all.you all are in our thought's and prayer's.andy said hello.god bless.susan
Most Active
Recent Topics