GOOD MORNING IT IS SATURDAY

Susan W.
on 9/16/11 7:16 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to everyone how you all are having a good weekend soo far.this month sure is flying by fast.fall is right around the corner.

the way this weather has been around here the last few days seem's like fall is here already.sure has been a change from the 100 degress plus we have been having.

feels good.has been really cool yesterday.it rained all day here yesterday.our plants and lawn sure needed it.i finally got to cut our lawn on thursday for the first time since we have been in our house.the way my work schedule was and the weather i did not have a chance to do it before.sure it a lot more than when we lived in missouri.i used to cut the grass there all the time.i loved to do it was a good work out.

lana did you and john have a nice ann.we know you all will have  a good time in new york.enjoy yourself.

andy and i want to go away friday night after our ann.it fall's on a tuesday and my birthday is that sat.we usally do something for both dates togther since they are soo close.

susie how have you been these day's.

debbie d miss seeing you all.

everyone have a great day.have to get ready for work soon.i open today and tommorrow.we love all of you.god bless.susan.
Most Active
Recent Topics