GOOD MORNING IT IS MONDAY

Susan W.
on 9/18/11 8:32 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello everyone.hope you had a good weekend.the weekends sure do fly by fast.

we had some storms around here the last two day's.sure has helped our lawn.it needed rain.help cool things off too.hard to believe fall is upon us already.

before we know it we will be planning our thanksgiving and christmas dinner's.we will spend ours with my dad at his nursing home.take him some home cooked food.it really brighten's his day when we come to see him and he eats a little more when we take him some of the things my mom used to cook.

i better go for now have to take andy to school later on and then go to work.hope to hear from some of you.

we love you all.have a great day.god bless.susan.
Barbara S.
on 9/21/11 11:47 am - Freeman, MO
Hello Susan.

Debbie D and I went to St. Joseph yesterday for my annual appt with Dr. H. Met several newbies and enjoyed speaking and sharing our stories with them. Debbie and I invited them to our board and sure hope they join.

Had a great report with Dr. H. He was really happy with my labs and said I was a classic case of success for gastic bypasses. He told me he was proud and that it was great to see me so far out and keeping my weight down. He sure made my day. I told him it was because of him and he said it was a team effort between he and I. 

Had a wonderful trip with Debbie D. and wished we all could have been there to share my joy and our fun.

Love you all
Hugs
Barbara

Hugs; Barbara
Lap RNY ~ 4/22/2003
5'0" ~253 starting wt. 130 lb loss!
Extended Tummy Tuck with KU Residency Program
01/08/2010 ....Lost another 7 lbs with TT.

Most Active
Recent Topics