HELLO IT IS SATURDAY

Susan W.
on 9/23/11 7:14 pm - Tulsa, OK
Good morning everyone how is your weekend going for you all soo far.mine is going great.i am on here early again.more soo that yesterday.i have to open today at the store soo i have to get ready for work soon.i am the only one who likes to open on sat and sunday except for the front end manger who comes in a little later on because she has to do other things.
i also open when the lady who opens on the weekdays has off.i dont mind doing it.i get off early.

how is the weather where you all are at.fall sure has come to us.a little cool again this morning.the rain we had made the grass grow some and andy was going to cut it and do some triming but the weather said last night there is another chance of rain today.so it may just have to grow a little more.

my rose of sharon bush out front of our house sure is blooming yet.has been for a while.my husbics bush out back has up to 4 big flowers open at one time.look's soo pretty.i have some other plants too that are blooming all the time at the moment.

collette i dont mind doing this.i do wish more people would post but that is ok i know people are busy there are times i dont get to do this everyday either. i just enjoy doing it.thanks for the birthday wishes.i will be 47.

everyone have a great day.want to finish my protien coffee and then get ready for work.we love and miss you all.god bless.susan.
Most Active
Recent Topics